Who are You Guys?
If you haven’t yet checked it out, you can visit our About Us Page.
What are we doing?
We’re building 30 sites in 30 days and documenting the process for everyone to see. We’ll show you what goes on in these 30 days and let you know things like when the site gets indexed and when they appear in the rankings. We will even reveal the exact keyword and domain of one of these sites.
Why are you building these sites?
Building a site based on a specific Niche and ranking it at the top of the search engines is a Great way to earn passive income online. Using this method we have reached passive earnings of $170 Per Day and we’re continuing to grow. These sites receive daily organic traffic from the search engines, and when visitors click on our ads, we earn money. We are also able to sell these sites to investors and other website builders.
Why would anyone buy these sites?
These sites earn passive/residual income month after month and hold real “online real estate value”. An owner of the site has many options to earn money including:
- Permanently holding on to the site simply to earn residual income
- Temporarily Holding on to the site and then selling it later.
- Building and improving a site to either hold on to, or to sell later.
Alright, Lets Get Down To Business! This is what we will be doing for this project.
Here is a General Overview of How To Build A Niche Site. << Click To Tweet
** Note – Some of the links below are affiliate links. Keep in mind we will NEVER suggest a product that we ourselves have not used. If you choose to purchase and use one of the products on our site by going through our affiliate links, you’re helping to keep the WSOtester’s projects funded and this encourages us to keep releasing free stuff, so thank you very much!
Keyword Research (1st Week):
** General Criteria:
- Exact Local Search Volume (ELSV): At least 800
- CPC: At least $0.80
- Even though we are using these minimums, we want ELSV x CPC = at least 1000. In other words, if the CPC is $0.80, we will only go for it if the ELSV is at least 1250 because 0.80 x 1250 = 1000.
** Top Ten Competition Criteria:
We will be specifically looking at the strength of the competition for the keyword in the top ten of Google. We will be looking for the following:
- At least 3 PR 0s
- The PR 0’s have weak backlink profiles (Less than 20 backlinks according to Long Tail Pro)
- Presence of other Made For Adsense or Sniper sites with Exact Match Domains (This is a great sign)
- Presence of “Weak Authority Sites”. (Many authority sites rank for long tail keywords that they aren’t really optimized for, this is potentially a good sign)
On Page Optimization (2nd Week):
** Domain Criteria:
- We will always prefer Exact Match Domains (EMD)
- If EMD is not available we may go for the Partial Match Domain (PMD)
- Title is the exact match keyword
- Description contains the exact keyword at least once
- Keywords in tags include exact keyword, partial matched keywords, and other related keywords
- Platinum SEO Pack
- CBnet Ping Optimizer
- Google XML Sitemaps
- 1000 words
- 1% Keyword Density
- Related/LSI keywords sprinkled throughout the article
- Keyword in H1
- Keyword Bolded once
- Keyword in Image Alt text
- Keyword linking back to home page
Only one article will be used to begin with.
** General Criteria:
- Site will be pinged with CBnet Ping Optimizer, Pingler and with ‘Quick Index’ by ProfitInstruments.
- Social Adr – Each Site will be submitted for 20 bookmarks
Backlinking (3rd Week):
Backlinking will be done with Magic Submitter or by using our VA who builds Software/Pad links. We may also consider split testing Unique Article Wizard in the mix, we haven’t decided on that yet.
With Magic Submitter, the campaign will simply consist of Web 2.0s, Article Directories, and Social bookmarks in the first tier. The second tier will have social bookmarks and RSS. This linking strategy will be used for any Partial Match Domains that we have.
As far as the VA goes – the VA is building software and inserting links into the PAD file which is then submitted to several software directories. This strategy will be used for any Exact Match Domains that we have.
We expect that at least 20 of these sites will earn income via adsense. Ranking should take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months after the backlinks have been added. This depends on the competition strength of the keyword, weather or not we get an Exact Match Domain or a Partial Match Domain, and the backlink method that we implement. We expect the sites to earn an average of around $15/month once they are ranked well in the search engines.
Did you enjoy this post and did you find it useful? Then please share it and like it on the buttons bellow. This will show us that what we’re doing is making a difference and it will provide more fuel for our fire 🙂
We wish everyone all the best!
– Josh @ WSOtesters.com
Featured Image from FreeDigitalPhotos.net