So after releasing our post about on page optimization, we were asked to do a more in depth ctr theme review. Needless to say, we’ve listened to you and decided to do just that. But first of all, why would someone use ctr theme to begin with? Is it really all that great? Does it really improve click through rate?
Well, If you guys know us by now, then you know we don’t promote anything that we don’t use and stand behind 100%. And if a better product comes out, or the product we promote starts to fail, then we immediately let you know.
The bottom line is, CTR theme works… and it works really well!
Some of our click through rates using the CTR theme:
Now before you go thinking, “omg, this will change everything and I can now make millions with my low earning sites!”, I want you to know that I HIGHLY give MORE credit of this click through rate to the KEYWORDS that were chosen via our keyword research methods. The CTR theme only helped to capitalize on these winning keywords.
CTR Theme Review – Tutorial
Sites/Tools Used In The Video
CTR Theme (affiliate)
These are the changes highlighted in the video:
– We do not use “pushdown images” because after Googles Panda Update, they made it clear that they like to see content above the fold. Therefore, we like to have a couple ads at the top of our page with content still showing up above the fold.
– You can change the site colors if you want to make your sites unique. We normally don’t change the color scheme.
– We disable the CTR footer link.
– The ad sizes we add are 160×600, 336×280, and 728×15.
– These are the layouts that we find work best:
* The filled in arrow points to the layout that seems to work the absolute best.
** The Fact that CTR theme rotates ads every time the page is visited can increase the amount of times that the same visitor clicks on an add. This can lead to a much higher CTR.
– If you’d like to split test the layouts yourself you can do so by adding a custom channel in adsense and entering the name of the custom channel into the “Track Layout Performances” box.
The Overall CTR Theme Review
Overall, this theme works wonders for niche sites. However, you can’t expect to have a high click through rate just because you slap this theme on. You MUST accompany it with good keyword research and a well written article. If you combine these, then you’ll have a winning recipe that will snag you high earnings.
I hope you learned something new from our CTR theme review. If you did, make sure to like and share it below…
We wish you all the best!
Josh @ WSOtesters